Installing & Servicing Fire Extinguishers
NWA incorporating 3rd Eye Fire & safety offer expert advice on fire extinguishers to businesses across the island of Ireland.
All businesses in Ireland North & South are legally required to have adequate firefighting equipment and fire extinguishers.
The Responsible Person, as defined in fire safety legislation, has to provide and maintain adequate fire safety equipment within the premises which should be to the current Standard for fire extinguishers IS 291 (Ireland) or British Standard BS5206 (UK). A Fire Risk Assessment or Fire Extinguisher Compliance Survey will decide the appropriate type and volume of fire extinguishers necessary to provide the required coverage. Fire extinguishers should be serviced annually by a competent service engineer in-line with IS 291 or BS 5306.
- Fire Extinguisher ServicesInstallation of New Fire Extinguishers
- Upgrades of Existing Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Extinguisher Compliance Surveys to IS 291 or BS 5206
- Commissioning of Installed Fire Extinguishers
- Replacement of Damaged and Non Functional Units
- Servicing of Existing Extinguishers - Required Annually
- Certificate of Testing on Completion
Fire Extinguisher and Live Fire Training
NWAS incorporating 3rd Eye Fire & Safety offer training designed for employees who may have to use fire equipment to extinguish a small fire. The training is highly practical with a short theory session which focuses on safe use of fire extinguishers.
Why Choose us for Fire & Safety?
- We are fully trained and Certified Fire Safety Engineers who have detailed knowledge of all Fire Extinguisher types.
- We will arrange to service or install your units at a time convenient to you, so there is minimal disruption to your workplace.
- There are no hidden costs, and our invoice descriptions are clear.
- Our pricing structure is set and we will always quote remedial works prior to installation.
- We can supply and fit new units in line with IS 291 or BS-5306.